Good day fellow followers, today im going to introduce you to some beginner friendly (and powerful) heroes.
The first of the line, SVEN.
His abilitys are very simple to use, only 1 of his ability do you need to worry about(storm hammer) The other abilitys are either passive (A passive ability is an ability that is always active and doesn't require user interaction to use) or self casting.
- Early on Sven has very low mana, so building mana boosting items may be a good idea.
- Sven should concentrate on farming during the early stages of the game, and maybe try and get first blood if he has a lanemate with a disable to help him.
- Drum of Endurance is a great item as it meshes well with Sven's role and play style.
- Take Stats over the two other skills instead if you want more Mana, Attack Speed and Strength to increase the bonus of God's Strength early on and to help sustain your mana for using skills.
- If you prefer the Initiator Type, get a Blink Dagger. Blink to your target and stun them with your Storm Hammer, make sure you activate God's Strength immediately.