Friday, April 6, 2012

Dota 2 warding

So this blog will be about beginners for dota 2. if you are an advanced player, this is not the blog for you. i will go through items, heroes and basic tactics of the game.
in this blog, i will write about WARDING.

Warding is essential for winning any game, your team will be grateful and the enemy team hateful.




*So what is ward?
 Ward is an Item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Consumables. Wards allow you to keep watch over areas and spy on your enemies while keeping you and other heroes safe.
Here is a quick video guide explaining warding and good positions for wards.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I'm fairly new to this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played, but maybe I should

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that interface is really cool reminds me of supreme commander 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received key a while ago, but still need to learn some basics ;)

    ReplyDelete